1. Is BIOSPAIN 2021 a virtual or an in-person congress?
The 10th International Trade Show & Partnering is a hybrid format event that will take place virtually from September 27th to October 1st and in-person on September 29th & 30th.
The in-person event will be held in Pamplona, Spain, at the Baluarte Auditorium & Trade Show Centre.
The virtual event will be displayed through an easy-to-use and interactive online platform.
2. What do I need to attend the in-person congress?
You need to:
- Present your EU Digital COVID Certificate before entering the venue in Pamplona-Iruña. More information here.
- Register online for the event through this form and select the on-site option during the online registration process.
Your registration fee includes:
- Submission of up to 100 requests per company for one-to-one meetings.
- For those attending on-site, program sessions, networking activities.
- Publication of your company and personal profile on partneringONE®, Biospain’s partnering software provided by EBD Group.
- Event’s Digital handbook.
Regarding your trip to Pamplona and accommodation there, you can find some useful on how to book your accommodation through the event secretariat in this page.
The information about the venue is here.
3. What do I need to attend the virtual event?
To attend the virtual event, you need a good internet connection, your device or computer, and a valid registration. You will receive login details a few days prior to the event.
4. What would be available to me as a registered participant to the virtual event?
The virtual platform will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme, including the chance to:
- Access all presentations and sessions. Create your own schedule to attend selected content of the programme.
- Participate in live Q&As during live-streamed sessions.
- Access every content of the programme on demand three months after the event, whenever you want.
- Browse companies’ presentations.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials and contact exhibitors directly.
- Find and agree to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies.
- Create your own event bag by selecting the information available from the exhibition booths and put into your bag to download whenever you want.
- Get your attendance certificate. Participate in the Trade Show and Partnering and be eligible to receive the attendance certificate of BIOSPAIN 2021.
5. Will all sessions and meetings that usually take place at the International Trade Show & Partnering be organised online?
The virtual format will incorporate as much of the well-known physical trade show experience and atmosphere as possible.
We will add new experiences and value now available from a virtual platform.
6. I am a presenter/speaker at the event, what should I do?
We will contact you directly regarding your participation in the programme.
7. Will the sessions be interactive?
All sessions will be live on the 29&30 September, and every session includes a live Q&A part. We are doing everything to ensure the highest possible quality of the virtual event while maintaining the energy of live sessions and live interactions, both in-person and virtually.
8. Will there be an exhibition in the virtual platform?
Yes, there will be a virtual exhibition area where key companies from the Biotechnology field will be exhibiting online. At the virtual booths, you can explore the displayed materials and add them to the virtual bag as well as speak directly with the organisation/company representatives.